Daniel R. Robinson
Dan Robinson has been a recognized member of he community in Mesa County for 35 years. He has received numerous community awards and recognitions for his contribution to community causes. he is currently a Trustee of Mesa State College.
He was elected to the District #51 School Board for two terms, has received appointments from four Colorado Governors to state boards and commissions.
He served as a peace corps volunteer in a rural village in Colombia, South America for 3 years.
He is a former Deputy District Attorney for the 21st Judicial District and was a legal aid lawyer with Colorado Rural Legal Services. He was a Director of a state agency for 20 years.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- Western State College of Colorado, Gunnison
- Honors: S.B. President
- Major: Political Science/Economics
- Centro de Estudios Colombo - Americano, Bogota
- Major: Spanish
Honors and Awards
- Elected School Board - 8 years, 2000 - 2008
- Trustee - Mesa State College, 2009 - Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association/Mesa County Bar Assoc., 1989 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- State of Colorado, Director, DYC/GMYSC
- Office of District Attorney, Deputy District Attorney
- Colorado Rural Legal Services, Legal Aid Lawyer
Pro Bono Activities
- Director, Mesa County Bar Association Pro Bono Project, 1978 - 1980
- National Ski Patrol - 25 years