Grand Junction Broken Bones Lawyer
Bone fractures are debilitating injuries that can impact people’s ability to get around, work and generally enjoy life. In the worst cases, bone fractures can leave people with permanent impairments that can have long-term impacts on their quality of life. In fact, depending on the type of fracture sustained, a person may have to have pins or screws permanently implanted in his bones. When bone fractures are caused by the negligence or recklessness of some party, injured people will likely be entitled to compensation for their medical bills, ongoing treatment costs, lost wages, mental anguish and other losses.
At Killian Davis Richter & Mayle, P.C., our Grand Junction bone fracture lawyers know how serious broken bone injuries can be, and we are experienced at fighting for you and for your fair treatment in any legal setting. Our skilled legal team has proven time and again that our attorneys, who are dedicated to helping you personally at every stage of your case, are highly capable of bringing an experienced and successful approach to your bone fracture injury case.
While our lawyers are fierce litigators who will aggressively stand up for your rights in court, they are also very skilled negotiators who know how to work with defense lawyers and insurance companies outside the courtroom to help you obtain the maximum possible compensation for your injuries and losses.
When Negligence Causes Bone Fractures
Some specific examples of when negligence may come into play and cause bone fractures include during:
- Motor vehicle accidents, which may be caused by drunk drivers, distracted drivers, fatigued or exhausted drivers and/or inexperienced drivers
- Train accidents, which may result from poorly maintained tracks or trains and/or inexperience on the part of train engineers
- Boating accidents, which may be caused by drunk or inexperienced boat operators and/or defective equipment on the boat
- Aviation accidents, which may result from mistakes made by pilots, air traffic controllers, members of the flight crew and/or aircraft maintenance technicians
- Oil field, coal mine and industrial accidents, which may be caused by the release of chemicals or other hazardous materials that were not properly stored at the site
- Construction site accidents, which may result from poorly maintained vehicles or improperly maintained power tools
- Slip and fall accidents, which may be caused by any conditions that lead to unsafe premises.
Contact Our Grand Junction Bone Fracture Attorneys
If you have sustained a bone fracture that may have been caused by another party’s negligence or recklessness, don’t hesitate to contact the Grand Junction bone fracture lawyers at Killian Davis Richter & Mayle, P.C. by calling (970) 241-0707 or by completing the form at the upper left-hand side of this page.
Our lawyers have more than 30 years of experience representing our clients in personal injury cases, motor vehicle accident cases, workers’ compensation cases, Radiation Exposure Compensation Act (RECA) cases, social security disability cases and appellate law cases. Our dedicated pursuit of justice in every case we handle means that we will always make sure that your case is expertly brought to settlement or trial in a well-researched and prepared manner.